Invest in your health today - Save 10% on any package of 6 massages or buy 12 and get the 13th free!
*Public School teachers - see special offer on Homepage for you!*
- Swedish Massage includes full body head to toe treatments for stress relief, high blood pressure or sleep issues (light pressure)
- Deep Tissue includes Trigger Point therapy for muscle tension and fatigue (firm to heavy pressure)
- Sports massage includes Bodywork: Assisted Stretching, Range of Motion and Joint Mobilization techniques (varied pressure)
- Lymph Drainage boosts immune response, reduces water retention (ie; edema) and buoys liver function as well as digestion (gentle pressure)
- Customized Clinical Massage is for anyone coping with chronic conditions like low back pain, sciatica, TMJ, Migraines, Frozen Shoulder, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, or plantar fasciaitis OR for clients who seek assistance recovering from injuries or surguries. This treatment often requires more than one visit.
- Customized Restorative massage achieves similar results as Deep Tissue without the heavy pressure. Instead, I use Myo-fascial Release techniques to release Connective Tissue dysfunctions (moderate pressure).
- Pre-natal Massage for pregnant clients are administered in the side lying position for the safety and comfort of the mother to be and her baby.
|Clinical Massage||$99+tax||/ 90 minutes|
|Deep Tissue Massage||$75+tax||/ 60 minutes|
|Deep Tissue Massage||$99+tax||/ 90 minutes|
|Lymphatic Massage||$75+tax||/ 60 minutes|
|On-Site Massage||$115+tax||/ 90 minutes|
|Pre-Natal/Pregnancy Massage||$65+tax||/ 60 minutes|
|Restorative Massage||$99+tax||/ 90 minutes|
|Sports Massage||$99+tax||/ 90 minutes|
|Swedish Massage||$65+tax||/ 60 minutes|